Arts et Métiers Institute of Science and Technology
I’m respectful of rules and altruistic, curious and eager to challenge myself. Hard work, teamwork and courage are my core values. I am moving towards a specialization in Artificial Intelligence and more specifically in Machine Learning.
Arts et Métiers ParisTech - Institute of Science and Technology
2021 - 2024 Lille
The Arts et Métiers engineering school is specialized in mechanical engineering, energy engineering, industrial engineering and production engineering for the industry 4.0.Currently in my 1st year of a Master's degree I am studying in particular:
- Computer systems and projects in Artificial Intelligence
- Solid mechanics
- Materials science
- Energy transfers
- Mechanical engineering
- Processes and means of production
- Sensors, actuators and electrical energy conversion
- And mathematical tools for engineering.
GPA: 4 - Grade: A in Computer science
Overall ranking: 18th out of 1 124 students
Experience and projects
Internship at Sopra Steria Next
At the end of my 1st year at Arts et Métiers, I did a 4 weeks engineering internship at Sopra Steria Next, an IT consulting firm.
As part of a project to visualize road accidents for the Ministry of the Interior, I programmed in Python:
- an algorithm for computing surface density (KDE)
- a clustering algorithm (DBSCAN) with the SKlearn library
AI computer project at Arts et Métiers
As part of a group project in artificial intelligence under Python :
- I created neural networks with Keras to classify images
- I reduced their prediction uncertainties by modifying the parameters and hyperparameters and by aggregating different networks (assembly method)
Computer project at Sainte Geneviève
As part of a group work on the optimization of tipping bucket rain gauges:
- I made some Python programs for error detection
- I designed in SolidWorks and 3D printed a debris filter
ARPEJ 78 - Volunteer trainer
I have helped young high school and college students with academic difficulties. I helped them to review their lessons and to do their homework in Mathematics, Physics, English and History-Geography. My goal was to give them confidence and develop their autonomy.
La main à la pâte - Volunteer trainer
Thanks to my background, I help primary school professors to teach and make their students love science and technology students. My goal is to develop their curiosity and critical thinking by leading courses or practical work sessions.
- Libraries: Keras, Matplotlib, Numpy
- Catia 3DEXPERIENCE
- Swimming (in club)
- Scuba diving (level 1)
- Drone piloting (Recreational drone certificate)